Followers

About Me

My photo
emylia zulaikha binti azimi 24 years old 01 november 1987


Monday, May 23, 2011


                               Baby I love you and I'll never let you go                       
                             But if I have to boy I think that you should know
                             All the love we make can never be erased
                          And I promise you that you will never be replaced

                                          I love you, yes I do
                             I'll be with you as long as you want me to
                              Until (until) the end (the end) of time

                       From the day I met you I knew we'd be together
                        And now I know I wanna be with you forever
                        I wanna marry you and I wanna have your kids
                     Thinking never compared to be without Your kisses

                             I can say I'm truly happy to this day
                   You made me thank god that I live my life everyday
             There's never been a doubt(been a doubt) in my mind
                         That I regret ever having you by my side

                         But if the day comes that I have to let you go
                     I think there's somthin' I should probably let you know
                               Enjoyd everyday that I spent with you
                      And I will miss you but I'm happy that I had you at all

                              Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
                      But if I have to boy I think that you should know
                           All the love we made can never be erased
                   And I promise you that you will never be replaced

                                    I love you ohh yes I do
                       I'll be with you as long as you want me to
                            Until (until) the end (the end) of time





No comments:

Post a Comment

ibu cayang farish n fakhry !

ibu cayang farish n fakhry !
inilah anak kesayangan luna ... farish iskandar dan fakhry iskandar ... sorang 3 thun sorang nak masuk 2 tahun ... huuhu due2 tk sekepale.. asik bergaduh je .. yg sorang kuat nanes yang lagi sorang kuat menjerit .. weeeeeeee :D